Are you the next big thing in creative communications with a drive to create an amazing customer experience?
We need you! Join our growing team of marketers driving change and innovation within our industry, where customers feel excited about our brand and all the solutions we offer.
We’re excited to be working together with Nottingham Business School where you will have access to a team of marketing academics and specialists as we seek to create cutting-edge marketing strategies. Do you want to be part of this exciting transformation?
We’re looking for a creative omni-channel communicator who strives to be ahead of the curve and seeks to innovate through email, social media, website and design.
You’re an experienced B2B, customer-focused marketer, who thrives in a customer and sales-focused environment. Content creation and email marketing is part of your marketing DNA, with an ability to segment and analyse trends in engagement.
You’re a real people-person with a passion for building relationships with both our internal team and external customers to create the most engaging content and strategies that will be utilised in our sales process.
Your knowledge and previous experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business
- Previous customer service, customer success, or account management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Email marketing is essential, experience with Salesforce and Pardot is desirable
- Creating customer journeys and targeted content
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns and programmes that drive customer engagement and advocacy, with clear objectives and ROI
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- Work in partnership with the Sales Director and Marketing & Communications Manager to identify the overall sales objectives and devising the marketing plan
- Understanding & analysing customer behaviours, turning insights into actions
- Identifying opportunities for new marketing initiatives that enrich the customer experience
- Reporting on competitor activity to define potential opportunities.
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on customer-focused campaigns to drive sales growth and nurture lead conversion
- Designing a market-leading email marketing strategy that’s informative, but informal and a more accessible tone for our customers, working with our Marketing Strategist to identify interesting market sectors and unique ways to target them
- Creating customer-orientated content for email, website and LinkedIn, recognising the need for SEO optimisation
- Working together with our Brand Partnerships Marketer to create marketing campaigns and initiatives to position our solutions in the best way to our customers, highlighting key advantages and benefits
- Targeted email marketing for our sales cadences, which you’ll monitor, review and amend according to success and ROI
- Creating, analysing and reviewing customer surveys to ensure we are offering the best service and utilising feedback to create engaging case studies and content
- Analysing the success of campaigns and restructuring as necessary
- Identifying opportunities for new case studies, creating and sharing content with our internal team
- Creating exciting and engaging landing pages to increase lead conversion
- Preparing and presenting quarterly reports for management and board
- Gathering data analytics from our CRM, driving an increase in data quality
- Supporting the sales team to utilise and engage customers via LinkedIn
What you get in return
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave – 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Professional development focus and internal promotion culture
- Mental wellbeing support with inhouse mental health first aiders
- Quarterly office activities from spa days to sports days
- Regular social events from drinks after work to five-a-side football competitions, and Christmas and summer parties
- Unlimited access to 200⁰ coffee and Bird & Blend tea
- Charity top-up scheme for your chosen charity
- Open plan newly refurbished office with lounge, kitchen and coffee house
- Relaxed dress code
- Short walk to car parking, local amenities such as shops and pharmacy
Baxter Freight is at the forefront of the logistics industry, providing solutions for a wide range of customers from SMEs to huge household names. We’re growing quickly, with a net increase of 60 people by the end of 2022 – and we’re hoping you could be one of them! We’re a progressive and vibrant company that focuses on our people first, with a flat hierarchy and loads of professional development support.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.