Join Our Team
Graduate Account Manager
How does working for a rapidly growing business, with a vibrant work culture, where you feel invested in and supported sound? If you’re a graduate with a 2:1 degree, then we have the role for you!
As a Graduate Account Manager, you’ll begin your career journey with a starting salary of £29k and an uncapped bonus.
You can focus on your career development and personal growth in a position where being entrepreneurial, resilient, and tenacious are at the forefront and no two days are the same!
The impact you will have
It’s time to step into the world of logistics, where you’ll be immersed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where every day is different with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth.
From road, rail, sea, and air – you’ll become an expert in all the solutions we offer to some of the world’s leading businesses.
The world of logistics can be an ever-changing landscape, whether it’s customs complexities, new legislation or moving unusual goods – it’s your task to navigate through this all whilst providing innovative solutions to your customers.
Everyday we strive to be Solutions Architects – but what does that mean? It’s about not just finding any solution, but the right solution to help your customers succeed.
As an Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skillset, collaborate with customers across the globe, and make your mark on the industry!
Supporting you along the way
We will help you thrive in your role by committing to your personal development.
With structured learning set in place from your first day, you’ll be equipped with all the knowledge of our market-leading solutions to provide the highest level of service to your customers.
You will have the support of a whole team of people who want you to succeed, with access to 121 coaching with senior members of the team to help develop your skills and achieve your financial targets.
We are committed to your long-term career, enabling you to progress financially and personally with a structured career development. Our Account Management scheme is performance based, offering a starting salary of £29K per annum progressing to an Account Partner with a basic salary of £52k per annum plus uncapped bonus throughout the stages.
Here’s how the scheme looks:
First year – Progression Stage 1
Basic Salary – £29K
12+ months – Progression Stage 2
Basic Salary – £34K
24+ months – Progression Stage 3
Senior Account Manager
Basic Salary – £40K
36+ months – Progression Stage 4
Basic Salary – £52K
A typical day
- Our customers success is at the heart of everything we do – it’s paramount to always keep your customers up to date by communicating updates regularly.
- By liaising with our Operations Teams, you will oversee that all journeys are smooth-running. If there is a hitch, you’ll be on hand to guide your customer through the process.
- Sourcing leads, making contact by phone calls and video, and pro-actively building relationships with new and existing customers, to ensure you are meeting their needs and develop future opportunities with existing accounts.
- You will have full autonomy of the sales cycle from sourcing to managing all your accounts in your portfolio.
- Collaborating with our Operations Team to source and quote for the best solutions for both new and existing customers via all modes of transport and markets.
- Navigating through the ever-changing world of logistics – every day is a school day! Eager to learn and develop your own knowledge, whilst being supported by industry professionals.
Is this role for you?
- Do you have customer facing experience?
- Do you have a 2:1 degree?
- Are you confident in reaching out and instigating conversations with potential customers?
- Are you passionate about providing value to customers?
- Are you driven, resilient, and determined to succeed?
- Can you work independently?
What we'll offer you
Besides being a great place to work with a lovely bunch of people (well we think so anyway!) here is what we have to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension with up to 6% employer contribution
- Life Assurance of 4 times basic salary on commencement of employment
- 25 days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Family focused: Up to 8 weeks paid Enhanced Parental Leave for new parents
- Monday – Friday, 9-5 pm inclusive of an hours lunch
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day per week
- Culture of internal promotion and progression
- Charity top-up scheme
- Coffee house with 200 Degrees Coffee and Bird and Blend tea
- Free offsite parking a short walk away
- Short walk to local retail park
- Regular social events – netball matches, spa days, team parties