Join Our Team
How does working for a rapidly growing business, with a vibrant work culture, where you feel invested in and supported sound? We have the role for you. As a Salesforce Specialist, you will be an integral part of our mission to revolutionise our customer relationship management. You will take ownership of our Salesforce platform, driving technology, data and processes to optimise our capabilities internally and externally.
About Baxter Freight
Baxter Freight is one of the UK’s fastest growing Freight Forwarders, already reaching £37million turnover within eight years.
Our success is built on the relationships we nurture and delivering the best customer experience in our industry.
Proud to be based in Nottingham, an area that has been named as one of the best places in the UK to start a business, and home to many thriving industries. We focus on recruiting the best talent in the midlands, working closely with local universities.
We work with leading brands to connect their goods to the global market. Our reputation has put us at the forefront of innovative supply chain solutions and we are proud to be the UK sales partner for DHL Freight, the world’s leading logistics company.
The impact you will have
You’ll be immersed in a fast paced and innovative environment where you will be optimising Salesforce to meet our unique business needs.
As a Salesforce Specialist, you will have a dynamic approach and passion to drive efficiency whilst producing continuous improvement. Within this role you will ensure the platform is utilised to its full potential, boosting productivity, data capturing, and providing an exceptional user experience.
A typical week
- Customisation and Configuration: Tailor Salesforce to our specific requirements by customising objects, fields, and workflows.
- Data Management: Maintain clean and accurate data, including data imports, data cleansing, and deduplication.
- Automation: Implement automation through workflows, process builder, and approval processes.
- Integration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the integration of Salesforce with other systems.
- Project Management: Collaborating with Salesforce implementation partners.
- Reports and Dashboards: Create insightful reports and dashboards to help the management make data-driven decisions.
- Security: Ensure data security and compliance with best practices.
- Innovation: Provide Salesforce insights on technology trends, benchmarking, and learning from other industries and translating how these can be leveraged to drive business growth.
- User Support: Provide training and support to Salesforce users, addressing their inquiries and issues promptly.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- You have relevant Salesforce administration and customisation experience, FS (Forward Office) or similar freight/transport systems would be advantageous.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/ Management or Computer Engineering, would be advantageous.
- You have a strong analytical mindset to review and analyse data, build reports and manage complex processes.
- You are a self-starter, dynamic, driven individual with a passion for promoting positive change.
- You are an excellent communicator and problem-solver with the ability to think strategically.
- You are comfortable working in a high volume order management.
What we’ll offer you
Besides being a great place to work with a lovely bunch of people (well we think so anyway!) here is what we have to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension with up to 6% employer contribution
- Life Assurance of 4 times basic salary on commencement of employment
- 25 days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Family focused: Up to 8 weeks paid Enhanced Parental Leave for new parents
- Monday – Friday, 9-5 pm inclusive of an hours lunch
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day per week
- Charity top-up scheme
- Coffee house with 200 Degrees Coffee and Bird and Blend tea
- Free offsite parking a short walk away
- Short walk to local retail park
- Regular social events – netball matches, spa days, team parties
- Culture of internal promotion and progression