We have a new and exciting opportunity for an in-house Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Lead, reporting to our Head of HR. This role is critical to achieving the company’s growth plans, as we are looking to employ the best people at the right time. This hands-on role is a great opportunity for someone who can work autonomously, has a proactive and strategic approach and a results-oriented mindset for recruitment.
You’ll be responsible for finding the best people for the business, building trusting relationships with potential hires and develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. You’ll work with Managers and Directors to identify competencies and skills required for each role, using a host of tools to find the right person. Our customer service ethos and brand image are integral to our recruitment process, and you’ll be expected to provide the ultimate candidate experience, going above and beyond to ensure every candidate has a positive experience and lasting impression.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, writing & posting recruitment adverts, reviewing job descriptions, screening prospective candidates to interviewing.
- Managing recruitment campaigns from start to finish including attraction, sourcing, assessing through to offer.
- Headhunting candidates for specific roles.
- Designing and managing in-house open days and assessment days for new openings.
- Managing and creating strategies to source and engage the best people and to build talent pipelines.
- Creating innovative ideas and concepts to attract talent to the business.
- Developing partnerships with external agencies and managing rate negotiation, quality and performance.
- Providing best practice and market insights across all levels of the business.
- Providing expert knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies that underpin the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure that all recruitment activity and collateral is up to date, on brand and fit for purpose, ensuring quality advertising and marketing of roles.
- Ensuring a customer service approach to candidate management and experience, engaging with candidates at frequent touch points through the recruitment process.
Is this role for you?
- You’re experienced in working in a hands-on, target-driven recruitment role
- You’re a true head-hunter, confident in sourcing people directly
- You’re able to work under pressure and achieve KPI’s within a fast-paced environment
- You’re experienced in sourcing people directly for key targets groups, ideally within sales and/or logistics
- You’re a confident, skilled assessor and interviewer with an ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- You’re passionate about Diversity & Inclusion with good knowledge of diverse hiring
- You’re experienced in managing multiple and volume recruitment campaigns – planning, implementation, and delivery
- You’re experienced in using a variety of resourcing channels – social media, job boards and networking platforms
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave – 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- 9:00am – 5:00pm role
- Professional development focus and internal promotion culture
- Mental wellbeing support with in-house mental health first aiders
- Quarterly office activities from spa days to sports days (Covid dependent)
- Regular social events from drinks after work to five-a-side football competitions, and Christmas and summer parties (Covid dependent)
- Unlimited access to 200⁰ coffee machine and Bird & Blend flavoured teas
- Charity top-up scheme for your chosen charity
- Open plan newly refurbished office with lounge, kitchen and coffee house
- Relaxed dress code
- Short walk to car parking, local amenities such as shops and pharmacy
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.