Are you the next pioneer of partner engagement marketing, with a drive to innovate, develop new and existing products and build relationships that lead to supplier and customer conversion and increased supplier retention?
We need you! Join our team as we embark on a company-wide initiative to revolutionise marketing in the logistics industry. Playing a key part in our digital transformation, you’ll influence the shape of our market-led strategy, bringing a unique focus to supplier and partner-centric marketing.
We’re excited to be collaborating with Nottingham Business School to drive our focus on innovating through marketing, with access to a team of academics and specialists as we seek to create cutting-edge marketing strategies. Do you want to be part of this exciting transformation?
You’re a creative marketer with a youthful approach to comms and engagement, but also enjoy analysing data to identify new emerging trends and opportunities.
Experience in a similar B2B role is essential as we want you to be a self-starter who can lead and deliver on campaigns, project plan and collaborate with the wider team, requiring little day-to-day management.
You’re a skilled email marketer with a focus on high engagement and conversion by bringing to life innovative and engaging content.
You’re a real people-person with a passion for building relationships with both our internal team and external partners and suppliers.
Your knowledge and previous experience:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive engagement and advocacy, with clear objectives and ROI
- Ability to write effective copy is a must
- Working within a CRM – email marketing is essential, experience with Salesforce and Pardot is desirable
- Creating supplier journeys and targeted content
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, including customer loyalty
- Website management (WordPress desirable)
- It’s also desirable but not essential for you to have Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Previous customer service, or supplier account management experience
- Collaborate with our Operations team to create a market-leading brand that our partners want to work with, creating a clear value proposition demonstrating the benefit to work in partnership with the UK’s fastest growing logistics business
- Collaborate with DHL marketing teams to deliver leading campaigns to engage partners and suppliers around the world
- Delivering existing brand and product partnerships that are designed to drive awareness and consideration
- Collaborating with and handling a complex network of partners across product areas and departments locally, regionally and globally.
- Creating brand toolkits, guidelines and playbooks for individual product solutions to ensure smooth delivery, amplification and execution across markets.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in identifying new opportunities for upselling and cross-selling the product solutions
- Acting as product champion, able to identify with and articulate the solutions we offer, the benefits this brings to customers and understanding which key suppliers can deliver them
- Designing a market-leading email marketing strategy that’s informative, but an informal and more accessible tone for our suppliers, working with our Marketing Strategist to identify the value-add for our partners and suppliers.
- Creating supplier-orientated content for email, website and LinkedIn, recognising the need for SEO optimisation
- Creating, analysing and reviewing supplier surveys for the Operations teams to ensure we continue to work with the best and most engaged suppliers
- Identifying opportunities for case studies, creating and sharing content with our team
- Creating exciting and engaging landing pages to increase lead conversion
- Preparing and presenting quarterly reports for management and board
What you get in return
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave – 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Professional development focus and internal promotion culture
- Mental wellbeing support with inhouse mental health first aiders
- Quarterly office activities from spa days to sports days
- Regular social events from drinks after work to five-a-side football competitions, and Christmas and summer parties
- Unlimited access to 200⁰ coffee and Bird & Blend tea
- Charity top-up scheme for your chosen charity
- Open plan newly refurbished office with lounge, kitchen and coffee house
- Relaxed dress code
- Short walk to car parking, local amenities such as shops and pharmacy
Baxter Freight is at the forefront of the logistics industry, providing solutions for a wide range of customers from SMEs to huge household names. We’re growing quickly, with a net increase of 60 people by the end of 2022 – and we’re hoping you could be one of them! We’re a progressive and vibrant company which focuses on our people first, with a flat hierarchy and loads of professional development support.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.